I will write 10 posts called “10 signs you should invest in your personal cyber security: #/10” in the next 10 days, each of them with a sign that should make you think well if applies to you.
There is something else special about these posts. In each of them there will be a contact form which allows the readers to give feedback about their experience related to the topic posted.
I will publish the most terrible of these signs today because it is Halloween.
Here is the list (updated continuously):
- 1/ unauthorized expenses
- 2/ one single password for everything
- 3/ computer and browser slower than before
- 4/ logged on from various locations
- 5/ posts you never authorized or wrote on Facebook
- 6/ Your emails are marked as spam
- 7/ A lot more ads in the browser
- 8/ You unsubscribe from spams
- 9/ Gave personal information to anyone
- 10/ Install software a page pretends to require